Declaration & Signing Only
What Happens During A Declaration & Signing Service?
- Full payment is made online at the time that service is requested.
- We will meet me at a coffee shop or park that is local to me.
- The coffee is on me!
- You must bring your legally issued California marriage license and photo ID.
- No quests other than two witnesses may accompany you. No exceptions.
- I ask if you want to marry each other, you declare that you do and then I pronounce you husband and wife.
- I sign the license and return it to the correct County Clerk.
That's it. You are legally married under the laws of the State of California.
If you're ready to get married without the pomp and circumstance AND you have your marriage license, give me a call or text at
(424) 209-2972 or shoot me an email and let's get you married.