The "Married In A Minute" Package
Sometimes a couple needs to get married legally and quickly, without the fuss of a ceremony. California marriage laws specifically state that there is no legally required form for the marriage ceremony. Therefore a couple can be legally married by merely meeting with their officiant and declaring their intent to be married to each other. For couples who desire marriage without wedding ceremony I offer the "One Minute Wedding" service, sometimes known as a "paperwork only" or "declaration and signing" wedding. A benefit of this service is that you can have a "courthouse" style wedding today, even if the County Clerk is booked for weeks or months. This type of service is popular with military personnel who need a pre-deployment wedding and couples who need to marry for legal reasons
What Happens When You Get "Married In A Minute"?
- Full payment is made online at the time that service is requested.
- We will meet me at a coffee shop or park that is local to me.
- You must bring your legally issued California marriage license and photo ID.
- No quests other than two witnesses may accompany you. No exceptions.
- You repeat simple "I do's" and then I pronounce you husband and wife.
That's it. You are now legally married.
After the ceremony, I will make sure that your marriage license is returned to the appropriate County Clerk If you're ready to get married without the pomp and circumstance AND you have your marriage license, give me a call or text at (424) 209-2972 or shoot me an email and let's get you married.