The Authentic Love Story
- Includes all mileage within Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
- A mileage fee may apply for travel outside these areas.
- An initial consultation during which we will discuss your vision for your ceremony and my creation process
- Consultation may be face-to-face or via Skype or telephone.
- My Love Story Questionnaire that you will complete as a part of the ceremony creation process.
- A beautiful love story woven from your answers and incorporated into your wedding ceremony.
- Unlimited revisions for up to two weeks prior to your wedding dated
- You may include readings, songs, pets etc.
- Add your own personal vows if you desire.
- Up to three unity rituals chosen from the list below.
- Backup officiant in case of emergency.
- Collaboration with your wedding planner, DJ and photographer.
- My arrival at your ceremony site 45-60 minutes prior to the ceremony..
- Day of assistance with the processional and recessional if requested.
- Filing of your marriage license with the appropriate County Clerk.
- Post ceremony assistance with any marriage license related issues.
- A 50% retainer is due upon booking with balance due 4 weeks prior to ceremony.
- Retainer is non-refundable
The "Not-So" Traditional
This is a sampling of the unity rituals that can be included in your wedding ceremony: Bread and Salt Sharing, Cakes & Ale, Chocolate Sharing Ceremony, African Tasting of the Four Elements, Handfasting, Hourglass Ceremony, Jumping the Broom, Unity Candle Lighting, Sand Ceremony, The Seven Step Blessing, Tree Planting Ceremony Jewish Glass Breaking. Mexican Lasso Ceremony , Wine Sharing Ceremony. Other unity rituals may be requested.
"Rev. Jones-Steward helped make my wedding so special and meaningful to myself and my (now) husband. She was quick to respond to my calls or emails, and she customized the ceremony to fit our personalities. The ceremony was perfect, the wording was great and she even used information about where we were getting married (under a giant oak tree) in the ceremony. On the day of the wedding she was on time and ready to help us. She was flexible when, at the last minute, we said that we would like to face our friends and family, and she helped us maneuver the microphone so we could do so. Since my husband and I live 4 hours from where the wedding took place, it was so helpful and convenient that she was able to notarize all the extra paperwork for changing my name. Thank you, Rev. Jones-Steward, for all of your help and your superb words "...Kathryn via WeddingWire